POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Royal Coachman(trout fly) - Coachman.jpg (1/1) : Re: Royal Coachman(trout fly) - Coachman.jpg (1/1) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 21:21:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Royal Coachman(trout fly) - Coachman.jpg (1/1)
From: Sigmund Kyrre Aas
Date: 5 Jan 2000 10:02:25
Message: <38735CFE.F085CEAE@stud.ntnu.no>
Well, this is nice. I did think about asking you if you ever had
modelled a fly in pov, but that thread was sort of diverging from it's
topic. Now, I notice it's a really thin thread attached to the ring.
Didn't look all that solid to me, but perhaps you got some kevlar in
there? 8)

btw do you go a lot out fishing? Judging from your contributions here,
you spend a lot of time coding.. ;-)
<ouch> off topic again..

sig.